SCHOOL BUS DRIVER TRAINING
If you are interested in becoming a school bus driver,
this is the course for you!
Lax Kw’alaams Wap Suwilaawksa will be hosting a School Bus Entry Level Driver Training program, organized by the Association of School Transportation Services of BC (ASTSBC).
In this 7- to 10-day program, you will:
- Receive theory and practical training on how to transport students safely as a professional school bus driver
- Be ready to take your BC Class 2 or Class 4 License Road Test.
To participate in this program, you must meet the following requirements by the start of the program:
- Obtain a BC Class 2 or Class 4 Learners License
- Obtain an air brake endorsement (if applicable)
- Have Vulnerable Sector Check and Criminal Record Check clearances
If interested in participating, please contact Lisa Green, Education Manager at [email protected] or (672) 647-0019.by