Download the bursary application below:
The Coast Tsimshian Enterprises (CTE) Bursary Program is administered through the Lax Kw’alaams Business Development and Metlakatla Development Corporation, which provides money for Lax Kw’alaams and Metlakatla members to continue their post-secondary studies.
COAST TSIMSHIAN ENTERPRISES (CTE) BURSARY
Eight CTE Bursaries of $500.00 each are available to Lax Kw’alaams and Metlakatla members pursuing post secondary education.
The following conditions must be met before this bursary may be granted:
- The candidate must be a Lax Kw’alaams or Metlakatla Band member.
- Eligible applicants must include in their application:
- completed CTE Bursary Program Application 2023-2024
- 1-page letter of intent, explaining what their career objectives are
- copy of their status card
- copy of their registration receipt
- The candidate must be enrolled in a post-secondary institution or trades training program.
- This bursary must be used within 12 months of being awarded. The funds will be dispersed once proof of enrollment has been received by the CTE Bursary program.
- Applicants may be in any year of their studies or apprenticeship.
Deadline to apply: 30 June 2023
Lax Kw’alaams members can submit their application, in print or via email, to:
Lax Kw’alaams Business Development LP|
100 1st Ave East
Prince Rupert, BC V8J-1A6
[email protected] cc: Cheryl Smith
We thank you for your interest in the CTE Bursary.
Only successful applicants will be notified.