Coast Tsimshian Academy is seeking a Bookkeeper to support school operations at Coast Tsimshian Academy on site as needed in Lax Kw’alaams.
The successful applicant will possess: strong book keeping, organizational and multitasking skills along with a willingness to adapt to the fast moving pace of the learning community. The successful applicant will be able to maintain records of all school financials. These include payables, receivables, payroll, remittances, bank rec and production of monthly financial statements. These records and their system of organization must support the ability of administration to make financial decisions based upon complete and up to date information.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of Sage, Adagio or a comparable software accounting system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office
- Strong computer, organization and time management skills
- Office Administration Diploma or Accounting Technician Diploma (preferred) or substantial and verifiable experience.
- Must have 2years full time working experience with Sage, Adagio or a comparable software accounting system
- 3years or more general experience in area (preferred)
Compensation: very competitive compensation based on experience and time commitment.
This position may be full time or part time, with the possibility of some remote work.
If this positon is of interest to you, please contact Mr. Skye Mitchell at
[email protected] or call (250) 625-3207.
Closing date: Friday, July 24, 2020by